Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hey y'all

So it has been well over 8 months since my last post, and so much has happened... 

Most importantly, my nephew, Keaton James was born on November 21. He is truly the love of my life. I couldn't be a more proud auntie!! I am so happy to be closer to him and my sister. It is such a blessing. Not only do I get to visit every 6-8 weeks to spend quality time with them, my sister and I have gotten closer and have a much better relationship. It's priceless. 

At the end of January, my car was stolen at my apartment complex. I won't go into much detail, but let's just say it was very traumatic and stressful. I'm ready to move out of my apartment in October... I'm ready for a nicer place and to feel safe again. 

I've gotten back into a workout routine (been off for a week but headed to the gym after work today) and I've lost 20 pounds!! I'm so close to my goal!! I'm feeling great and loving that my pants are loose. :) 

One of my best friends was here for a long weekend and her birthday and we had a blast. It was SO good to see her...it had been too long. 

As for relationships...well that is a post for another day. I have so many thoughts and emotions swirling through my head right now. I still have hope... 

No comments:

Post a Comment