Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Try, try again

This week has been really trying, and it's only Tuesday. I shed my first tears last night. What was I crying about? The gym. How pathetic!! Like I've said before, my gym back home was amazing. I love the people, I loved the workout I got and I looked forward to going every day. It's so hard to find that kind of quality and now I have to do it again. I went to Gold's Gym last night because I have a free trial and I tried out a class. Disaster. The coach was over the top annoying and I didn't even like the quality of the workout. The workout was tough, because I haven't worked out in two months, but it was nowhere near what I had been doing. And no one seemed really friendly... I just wanted to cry the whole time, and I did when I got home. How awful. So I'm now going to try out a Crossfit bootcamp. Let's hope I like it because I miss working out!!

Every day is an adjustment and I hope it gets better with time. I keep stressing over money and now it's going to be worse with rent, utilities and food... Then add in a gym membership... Ugh. 

I sound miserable, don't I? In all actuality, I do love it here and I'm so glad I took this leap of faith. Gettin my life all figured out is just taking more time than I'd like! Ha! As if I thought it would all happen over night.... 

Tomorrow's a new day. I tell mysel that every night...

No comments:

Post a Comment