Thursday, August 21, 2014

Love & Exercise

I have been really horrible these past several months in regards to working out and eating healthy. I haven't gained much weight back, but I've felt like crap. I'd somehow lost my motivation. I knew I still had a ways to go before my body would look how I wanted it to...but I couldn't get myself to the gym. It had become more of a mental battle rather than a physical one. 

So, Monday evening I sat down and wrote out some goals. I figured a good way to keep myself accountable was to write it out here as well, for my two readers ;) 

Current weight: 137 (depending on the day) 

Goal weight by my birthday (Sept 13): 130 

For these four weeks I will be cutting out soda, sweets and fast food as well. I have to say I have rocked my first two days, in and out of the gym!! It feels so good to be back working towards a better, healthier me. :) After the first four weeks I will set new goals. Baby steps are important. I can't wait to see what results I have!! So if you are reading this, help keep me accountable!!!! 

To update on the romance in my life, or lack there of, I went out on a date with the 22 year old dad. We had a lot of fun, but in the end, I don't see us as a good fit. So I had to tell him we can how full still be friends. The other guy from work has been talking to me regularly until the past few days, so who knows. I'm not sure if we are a good match either? 

Now the one I'm really interested in, the oil field guy, we've talked here and there for the last two weeks and he was supposed to come home yesterday, but I haven't heard from him yet. I'm very interested in him and we have a lot in common, I'm just trying not to get my hopes up. I don't want to be disappointed again. So I'm just going to let it ride and see what happens... 


Work is...work still. Everyone is stressed and we are all trying to fix it. Changes are still being made and I'm hoping to receive more duties. Time will tell... Tuesday was my one year anniversary there, though. It's hard to believe it's been that long. Time sure flies!! 

I read an article the other day that really struck a chord with me, but I will save that for another blog, this one is already random enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment