Thursday, October 2, 2014

And it's stopped...

So just days ago my heart was so full and happy it was about to explode. Well, I feel like my heart has stopped now. Mr. Iowa is apparently still with his "ex" and was going to try and deny it until I sent a picture with proof. With the things we talked about and even talked about doing.... I'm speechless. I feel numb. I don't understand. Yet, am I surprised? Not really. This kind of shit happens to me every damn time. I feel like every time something good starts to happen, life just laughs and punches me in the face. 

What is so wrong with me? Why do i constantly get people who treat me like I'm worthless? As a person who struggles with depression, being treated like I'm nothing makes me feel like nothing. I try to build myself up and all, but I can only do so much. I do have great friends whom I probably offend every time I hit a low spot because I'm so negative and maybe even rude, but I just want to feel good. I want to feel normal. 

Most days I just don't want to go on...

No comments:

Post a Comment